I-9 Verification Services

I-9 Verification services are now available at Parcel Room!

No appointment needed! You may call ahead at 603-431-4205 to confirm you have everything required to complete it. The basic list of information you will need is:

  • Employers Legal Name

  • Business Address

  • Your official start date

  • ID as listed below

  • Translator (if necessary)

Many companies have remote staff/employees, and it can be a challenge for employers to get an I-9 completed properly. Parcel Room’s staff has been trained by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. We complete the electronic version available directly from the USCIS and we will only use the most recent I9 available from the USCIS. We cannot use pre-printed forms/paperwork.

Please note, we do not Notarize the form, we act only as the “Authorized Representative”.  We cannot Notarize any documents that apply to the I9.


The employer is still ultimately responsible for the accuracy of the information entered on the forms. Please feel free to download the instructions so you can check that you have all the identification needed to fully complete the forms.

If you require Notarization of other documents, Parcel Room has Notary Publics available during all business hours, although we do recommend coming in an hour after opening and an hour before closing to avoid long waits.

Lists of acceptable documents:

All documents must be unexpired

Employees may present one selection from list A


a combination of one selection from List B and one selection from List C.

List A

Documents that Establish Both Identity and Employment Authorization

  1. U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card

  2. Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)

  3. Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa

  4. Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766)

  5. For a non immigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer because of his or her status:

    1.  Foreign passport; and

    2. Form I-94 or Form I-94A that has the following:

      1. The same name as the passport; and

      2. An endorsement of the alien's nonimmigrant status as long as that period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form

  6. Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI

List B

Documents that Establish Identity

  1. Driver's license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address

  2. ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address

  3. School ID card with a photograph

  4. Voter's registration card

  5. U.S. Military card or draft record

  6. Military dependent's ID card

  7. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card

  8. Native American tribal document

  9. Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority

    For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above:

  10. School record or report card

  11. Clinic, doctor, or hospital record

  12. Day-care or nursery school record

List C

Documents that Establish Employment Authorization

  1. A Social Security Account Number card, unless the card includes one of the following restrictions




  2. Certification of report of birth issued by the Department of State (Forms DS-1350, FS-545, FS-240)

  3. Original or certified copy of birth certificate issued by a State, county, municipal authority, or territory of the United States bearing an official seal

  4. Native American tribal document

  5. U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)

  6. Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)

  7. Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security