(603) 431-4205
MON - FRI: 8:30 - 6pm
SAT: 10:00 - 3pm
Parcel Room in Portsmouth NH is now trained and able to complete I9 Verification Services.

I9 Verification Services

Instructions for Form I-9

I-9 Verification services are now available at Parcel Room!

No appointment needed! You may call ahead at 603-431-4205 to confirm you have everything required to complete it. The basic list of information you will need is:

  • Employers Legal Name
  • Business Address
  • Your official start date
  • ID as listed below
  • Translator (if necessary)

Many companies have remote staff/employees. The challenge for employers is getting the I-9 completed properly. Parcel Room's staff has been trained by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. We will only use the most recent I9 available from the USCIS.

Please note, we do not Notarize the form, we act only as the "Authorized Representative". The employer is still ultimately responsible for the accuracy of the information entered on the forms. Please feel free to download the instructions so you can check that you have all the identification needed to fully complete the forms. If you require Notarization of other documents, Parcel Room has Notary Publics available during all business hours.

  • All documents must be UNEXPIRED
  • Employees may present one selection from List A
  • or a combination of one selection from List B and one selection from List C.


Documents that Establish Both Identity and Employment Authorization

    ORLIST B                                                  LIST CDocuments that Establish                        Documents that Establish Identity                                     Employment AuthorizationAND
1.   U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card1. Driver's license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address1.      A Social Security Account Number card, unless the card includes one of the following restrictions:(1)     NOT VALID FOR EMPLOYMENT(2)     VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH INS AUTHORIZATION(3)     VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION
2. Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
3. Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine- readable immigrant visa
2. ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
4. Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (FormI-766)2. Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545)
3.   School ID card with a photograph
5.      For a nonimmigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer because of his or her status:a.   Foreign passport; andb.   Form I-94 or Form I-94A that has the following:(1)    The same name as the passport; and(2)    An endorsement of the alien's nonimmigrant status as long as that period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form.3. Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form DS-1350)
4.   Voter's registration card
5.   U.S. Military card or draft record
4. Original or certified copy of birth certificate issued by a State, county, municipal authority, or territory of the United States bearing an official seal
6.   Military dependent's ID card
7. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
8.   Native American tribal document5.   Native American tribal document
9. Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority6.   U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
7. Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)
For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above:
8. Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
6. Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with FormI-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI
10.   School record or report card
11.   Clinic, doctor, or hospital record

12.   Day-care or nursery school record

I-9 Paper version google57934ba6cb90a87e
Parcel Room © 2014 | All Rights Reserved